You have to forget yourself and start doing things and totally forgetting what you think you look like. It is called focusing on what you are doing and putting everything else out of your mind. This takes some practice so you will be strengthing your mind while working on getting stronger physically.

Best Answer

sorry, feeling silly is just something you're just going to have to ride out - it does go eventually

Best Answer

to be honest unless you are super ultra hard core workout guy you can really get all that you need out of a pair of tennis shoes (or a bike) and a $150 freeweight set at home.<br />
there really isnt very many good reasons for a gym account if you ask me.

Best Answer

i have a total gym.. i am still here at home with no one around.. i just.. feel goofy

Best Answer

do it when nobody is around,until you get used to it

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat,,,I use to ride my bicycle so much,,,I was in a bicycle club and we rode eveywhere,,,I was in the best shape of my life,,,,now I'm 50 lbs overweight,,,smoke cigarettes,,,and love to sit and play on EP....

Best Answer

yea this is me... and i try to work out when im home alone.. but..i just feel.. silly

Best Answer

yeah me too,,,I'm also getting lazy,,,I love my sleep,,,and I eat too much and too late at night,,,very unhealthy life style,,,if I could just change my life style I could be in better shape w/o working out,,,,

Best Answer