qocc qocc 26-30, F 14 Answers May 21, 2013 in Struggles

You might have unrealistic expectations of what your relationship should be or you are immature and have some growing up to do. I would move out, obviously you both aren't ready to be together full time; but remain friends and try it again in a few years after you both grow up a little.

Best Answer

I think it is my unrealistic expectations of what a relationship should be. will think more about moving out but still staying together

Best Answer

Young people your age just want to have fun. Serious relationships aren't always fun. You might have more energy than him and that is ok but don't expect him to keep up with you. You need to find other things to do outside of your relationship than just being around him. If he likes watching star wars or playing games and you want to go to the gym then that is the reality of your relationship and you both need to accept how the other is happier. Hopefully I am making sense and what I said is helpful. Good luck

Best Answer

Bang his buddy

Best Answer

Way too funny

Best Answer

CaLL Meh When Hes Not Home, I Bring Toyz, a Camera Person and 2 Midgets...

Best Answer

What They Don't Tell You Dept. :Life can be boring,love is part of life,smart people find their own fun...

Best Answer

Find a new one,

Best Answer

Roll play...

Best Answer