Mmm, find a boyfriend that helps fill that need of love, that will make you stop seeing your friend that way.

Best Answer

Already tried. It just brings me back to him.

Best Answer

Then you only have two choices: 1) Accept that you will never have him and keep being only friends or 2) Kick him out of your life, so with time you will stop thinking about him.

Best Answer

Why stop, why not just tell him instead?

Best Answer

He only likes me as a friend, he's made that very clear.

Best Answer

Then you will have to either learn to deal with that and keep him as a friend, or remove him from your life till you find someone else to fill that part of you.

Best Answer

Then don't talk or hangout with him as much cause that's how u end up looking someone

Best Answer

One word: Eat more chocolates :P

Best Answer

Rocks, grab one then you'll have all the answers. Seriously.

Best Answer

well what i do is just try distancing myself from the other person. it sucks but for me most of the time it helps. <br />
is there a reason why you don't want to like him?

Best Answer

Because he doesn't like me the same way.

Best Answer

yeah just distance yourself maybe. if you can try and hold back any kind of pointers that indicate you're interested that would be good probably too :/ it sucks when the other person doesn't feel the same, i had to desensitize myself

Best Answer

I have problem, seeing your problem.

Best Answer