HI ANY BODY THERE PLEASE AM STILL LOOKING FOR A RICH BEAUTIFUL WOMAN TO DATE AND MARRY . ANY BODY HERE LIKE THAT ? AM SERIOUS PLEASE
bestfriendsever4u bestfriendsever4u 31-35, M 8 Answers Jul 11 in Dating & Relationships

ok. um. first try toning done the desperatness in your tone. That's a turn off for alot of women. Secondly, try phrasing that sentence in a more flattering way. like..... "hello I am I handsome middle aged man that is ready to spend the rest of his life with a financially stable woman that has a beauty in her heart that matches her outer appearance." But yeah.... might have more luck on a dating website. lol

Best Answer

No plane ticket to Western world for you!!!

Best Answer

This isn't a dating site.

Best Answer

Yeah, I wipe my *** with ten dollar bills.

Best Answer

look for a "sugar mama"? Most of those women are still really good looking (they can afford to) and they need someone younger next to them. but i doubt this is the right site..

Best Answer

Have you tried the 'Rich Beautiful Single Women ' store ?<br />
I'm afraid it's very expensive and exclusive .. I doubt they'll let you in.

Best Answer

LOL..Desperate much ???

Best Answer