i got a Subaru , my sister got a Subaru , my nephew got a Subaru , my uncle got a Subaru , my mate has 2 Subaru's and he flogs em hard none of us have had any trouble

Best Answer

I think either one is a solid choice, I've ridden in a Pilot and they're NICE, seen a lot of the CR-Vs around campus. The CR-V would probably be most similar to your current ride. Hondas are stout cars. I've got a '91 Accord (same as the '90 that went a million miles), and it's still going at 267K miles in spite of having been badly abused by previous owners, and currently used for pizza delivery. I've had it nearly four years, and, though this last repair bill (all newclutch and radiator; shouldn't have gotten the rad as the new one was a ripoff) was very expensive and inopportune, it's still been a very good car that's never stranded me and, until now, hasn't had anything expensive break (should've junked it and gotten another just like it in better shape for similar $$$, but family considerations dictated otherwise).<br />
And yeah, those M-classes are notorious for being moneypits (I say this even as I live in the town that builds them.). From friends' experiences, I wouldn't trust anything German much past 100K miles, unless you've got a fat wallet.

Best Answer

Well $1900 for a power steering rack, $1,000 for an alternator....I love my car but this is BS that at 117,000 miles I'm having these issues. My in laws have a Pilot and so does my sister in law, it's a nice ride but not sure I want a huge suv again nor do I want a gas guzzler...thanks for your input I appreciate it:)

Best Answer

Ouch, that's the thing about German cars, expensive parts. The Honda set me back $1100 for the clutch (had to replace everything, including the hydraulics), and $400 for the radiator (That was really stupid on my part. I could've gotten a used one out of a junkyard and done it myself for $100, and this new one isn't as good as the old one, easier to overheat, even though the old one leaked), tough to absorb on college student money.

Best Answer

Third gen camaro with t tops and IROC rims.

Best Answer

I don't have a Honda, but I hated the one I test drove when I bought my Mazda.

Best Answer

What did you test drive? What kind of mazda did you get?

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

There's no way in hell you went 117.000 MPH, even in a Mercedes M-Class. <br />
Do you think we all just fell off of the turnip truck?

Best Answer

Mileage not MPH!

Best Answer

Heh heh...yeah.

Best Answer

Though I have gone 105 mph in mine haha....shhh don't tell!!!

Best Answer

I know you didn't say this one but how about the Kia Soul? It's got soul. hahahahahaha......that was a stupid joke.......

Best Answer

I was looking at that one too, I really like it

Best Answer

I love that car. I don't have one but I really want one......

Best Answer

Wonder if they would include the dancing hamsters lmao :-D

Best Answer