I have been so unbearably lonely lately. I have friends, but I'm starting to realize that they aren't very good friends. I'm over that phase in my life where I think a bunch of friends is better than a few. I just really need one great best friend. Someone who understands me, who is nice to me, treats me well and doesn't judge me. I've had that in the past and I miss it like crazy. I just want a best friend again.
AnneMe AnneMe 22-25, F 3 Answers May 28 in Dating & Relationships

You'll meet some pretty amazing people if you expose yourself to others on a daily basis.

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat as you. If you don't mind my age maybe we should get to know each other.

Best Answer

Friends are overrated...Unless you are looking for someone to talk about someone else to, I don't see the need to have "friends". It's nice to have people to do things with, but other than that, its always conditional, and there is always drama.

Best Answer