of course I'd only get male responses... LoL but seriously I'm having an argument with my friend! If a man constantly coments on random girls s3xy FB pics does it make him less desireable to chicks he has a chance with?
NoOnespeical NoOnespeical 22-25, F 12 Answers May 5, 2012

Yes it does. It makes him seem available to any and everyone like he has no standards. Women do not like s lutty men, taken half if not most of us have been cheated on. Women don't want another target to bash unless she's the same as him.

Best Answer

If you are making the comments in the company of men only then you are okay. That is what men do and women know this. I would be concerned if you didn't! But if I am with you and you are constantly commenting on pictures or rubbernecking other women that is a huge issue. Women want to feel special when they are dating or married to a man and that behavior is unappreciated when the two of you are together. Some women will tolerate it...why, I am not real sure. If you are single my best advice to you is to keep the caveman behavior to when you are with the guys!

Best Answer

Well, I personally think it makes him look immature, desperate, and just a little bit too eager.

Best Answer

It makes him look like a pla<x>yer. Or superfishal. But boys will be boys. You can't be too hard on them.

Best Answer

i dont think any girl likes to hear a guy ramble on about every other good looking girl that goes by. Its rude and immature. what possible interest does that kind comment have? thats just this chick's opinion.

Best Answer

4

Best Answer