my ex boyfriend broke up with me 3 months ago after a 1 year relationship we were really happy together we never fighted over anthn just we broke up for an unknown reason. i suffered a lot aftert that break up, i tried to kill myself i scatched my hand, everyday i cry... but i love him much much more than i used to do before now...anywaay he in his last high school year and he have to go over his exams etc. so i will never get to see him again. since the break up we never talked but i see him everyday in school looking at me and 2 days ago he asked me if i wnt to be frnds with him again... but he's the shy type. i really love him like hell i've never loved someone like that i've never missed someone as much as i missed him i don''t know how i will keep going after he leaves... so the last day i'll see him i wanna tell him goodbye and give him a letter a goodbye letter writing down my feelings... please any help i really really dnt know hw i m gonna keep living i need ideas to what write to him... i need a letter that suites this case
rockdevil909 rockdevil909 16-17, F 8 Answers May 5, 2012

Never is a very negative word--I'm sure you'll be seeing him again. Don't act like this is a final goodbye--sound he still cares, so leave the door open. Ask if you can keep in touch. Give him a letter wishing him luck and suggest you guys email eachother and be friends.

Best Answer

I hate to tell you this... but if he is your 'EX' boyfriend - the good-byes have already happened, whether you've accepted it or not. The letter is moot.

Best Answer

no... the relationship is already over, there is no reason for anything (unless perhaps you are trying to get back together and think there may truly be a chance for it... otherwise, let it go)

Best Answer

omg

Best Answer

bingo

Best Answer

NO; you don't need a letter ! Be adult about the situation ... he is an ex for a reason ; think about that ...<br />
EXs DON't make good friends for the most part . The best and smartest thing you can do is to tell him in person that you and he need to go your separate ways ... no friendship etc .... delete from Facebook, Myspace, etc .. cell phone etc .... ASAP !!

Best Answer

that will be really hard and i think he s still in love with me 2... maybe it would help me or should i let it go?

Best Answer

Let it go .. DON'T get in touch with him ...FORGET him !! Move on with your life . IF he actually "Still" loved you ; you'd still be with him and he wouldn't be an EX ....

Best Answer

Dear John<br />
I have been thinking about many things from the recent past, and how we just drifted apart. I wonder at whether we felt deeply for each other but because we had gotten used to not communicating even through some fit of pique because feelings are strange things that trouble our minds in so many ways we dont really appreciate. I can say despite my trouble showing you in a way you would keep close in your heart, I really adored being with you, and now we are apart I have got to learn how not to grieve this fact. I wouldn't want to say alot of things now I didn't say when we were together, but since we are apart and people do say its important to get things off your chest I am surprised by myself, seeing you again brought a lump to my throat, and I felt physically weakoned by the aew of the times we spent together. Perhaps we will move on to brighter days, meaningfulnesses and self-fulfilment that right now may seem a foreign land, but I could not go without telling you the times we spent together will always be treasures in my memory.<br />
Yours

Best Answer

you are really great <br />
this used to be fun<br />
now its too late<br />
my new man has a bigger one.<br />
signed you

Best Answer

Live your life without the usage of the word, goodbye, which feels so terminal. After years of experience, I can tell you that the pain you are feeling now with pass and you have a wonderful opportunity to build integrity and moral character if you live, love, and let go with grace and dignity.<br />
You never know just who is watching you as you go through life's hard lessons and that someone may turn out to be your True Love. So be courageous. Be thankful for the love you both enjoyed knowing that it can always be something precious between you both as well as an opportunity to learn to appreciate more the miraculous joy of love that awaits you in the future. <br />
If you really feel the need to write a letter, make sure you remain continually positive in your best wishes and the joy that you both had shared. Who knows, it just may be that he is your True Love someday. So grow with grace and dignity in this difficult time. Wipe off the tears, put on some makeup, and wear that pretty smile of yours with a grateful heart. You will be teaching many who you do not see right now but who are watching you go through this a lesson of true womanhood.

Best Answer

You really need to just move on and take with you the best memories you have from your time with him. Giving him the letter is only prolonging the fact that you still have feelings for him and he dumped you. You will meet other wonderful guys.

Best Answer

"fighted" is not a word.....you're looking for "fought over everything" I would start your letter by acquiring a dictionary.

Best Answer

hilarious

Best Answer