A hobby to take the place of sex... good luck with that

Best Answer

yeah and the last non-sex hobby I had was hours and hours of video games and that clearly will not work in a realtionship either.

Best Answer

message me if you're truly serious.

Best Answer

painting landscapes. I dont mean painting pictures of landscapes i mean get yourself a big *** roller and start painting the walls the side walks your neighbors car. Hint. the grass doesnt always have to be green try to be different maybe a nice purple.

Best Answer

Not sure this will keep you out to trouble, but, here goes. Sightseeing, lapidary, fishing, hunting, photography, woodworking, hiking, stamp collecting, rock collecting, jewelry making, machining, metal casting. gardening, guess that's all the ones I have. However, I have not found that they supplant sex so I don't know what you are going to do.

Best Answer

video games? I think I would need something where she can keep a close eye on me so maybe book reading.

Best Answer

don't do video games much, have 4 now I need to run through, book reading is good, but I don't count that as a hobby.

Best Answer

do something for human who need help serve humanity it will be a good hobby.<br />
if you are interesting in games then go www.freerice.com it is a web site by WFP (world food program) you play and they donate rice on your behalf to needy one especially in Africa

Best Answer

Sex will become less interesting? Wow......it's supposed to be the opposite. Don't dive....run!

Best Answer

it is how it is.

Best Answer

Uhhh, take her to an S&amp;M club!? What you're describing is not HOW IT HAS TO BE!
Best of luck. Golf.....a lot.

Best Answer

swingers club yes, S&amp;M club not for me. I dont know 100% yet but its looking like she would never do something like that which falls inline with all women I date.

Best Answer

Well then toots, ya better change the "types" of women. Just sayin'!

Best Answer

I am starting to feel that my type is such a very small minority of the population that I might want to consider 'giving up' on all that.

Best Answer

That is perhaps the strangest reason to find a hobby that I've ever heard.<br />
I hear beekeeping is nice.

Best Answer

Nude photography with your partner as the primary subject. That will at least sustain the sex a little longer.

Best Answer

Masochism?

Best Answer

Your hobby should be to find new ways to keep S*X interesting.

Best Answer