Insecurity rearing its ugly head. The exact rationale will differ from guy to guy, but it generally is a bunch of "Am I ready for this?" "Am I good enough for her?" "What happens when I **** this up?" "She's just going to leave me and hurt me."<br />
That sort of thinking.

Best Answer

I like your answer. Yes that is what I am getting. So is there anything a woman can do to ease the fears or do we just leave you guys alone and hope you come around???

Best Answer

Men really do get hurt also,,maybe he is scared of getting hurt again

Best Answer

Wow, this question seems to have gotten the strangest answers I've ever seen. Did any of them make sense? Were the answers helpful Mimi76? I think the only one that made sense was by jatpack3

Best Answer

lol...yes men are a little idiotic when it comes to feelings. And yes I can comprehend what these men are saying, fear of being hurt again, fear of rejection, fear of not measuring up. But what i dont understand is if it really is fear, how or why do some over come it?

Best Answer

Men are on the wrong side of almost every law in this area. Its also only getting worse.<br />
Women who say they need to grow up or are cowards, really should try being in mens shoes for a day.<br />
Men know when the chips go down everything is geared towards the women not them. Also due to hypergamy women are more likely to go shopping after getting married.<br />
Low brow attacks only fool the stupidest of men....

Best Answer

Fear, the only real emotion. All the bravado in time & space will not change the fear until said boy becomes a man.

Best Answer

We are idiots when it comes to emotions.

Best Answer

Could be nervous about the situation.

Best Answer

They strongly afraid of being rejected.

Best Answer

could be 1 of million things.

Best Answer

If you are really in love with someone it means that they are the most precious friend. Then if you tell them you love them and they pull back, as often happens, the friendship becomes very strained and can even result in that person leaving your life permanently. This has happened to me before and it is my greatest regret. In fact I have just recently after 7 years made the same mistake and am trying to manage this very carefully by only seeing that person a few times a year. Unrequited love is very painful for people on both sides. So you may both be dancing around this because you don't want to loose each other as friends. If he is in love with you I'd put money on this being the case. It is probably the same reason you haven't told him how you feel.

Best Answer