xbabiikimx xbabiikimx 16-17, F 9 Answers Nov 6, 2010

do you still need the place to live if so contact me at 785/579/6593 im needing a part time baby sitter so that could pay your rent here

Best Answer

how do I get help with a place to stay...

Best Answer

my johnnie alvis for 2 weeks i live with son it bad pl ease help

Best Answer

I was incarcerated for 25,years and six months I returned home to no brothers or sisters and I use to have three sisters and eight brothers as well as a mother and a farther they all are dead I returned home in May15,20002 I have been home now for ten years Iam trying my best to get a job but because of my backround no one will allow me to work for them and Iam on parole and have lived on the streets before while on parole and could have got sent back to prison and if I did not have God and AA in my life no telling where the hell I would be so thats why Iam asking for some one to help me in geting a place to live by myself without paying rent until I get a job in Washington,D.C.Thank you.

Best Answer

17 year old Female....Stay home. Traditionally, you are a lot safer there.<br />
My best advice is that you try not to grow up so fast.<br />
Once you ARE older, you will look back at the times you spent as a 17 y/o with fondness.<br />
.....rosebud....

Best Answer

The problem is, I cant stay at home. My dad is very controlling, my grandma does everything for him, because she is so scared of him. She does all of his shopping, pays for his bills, everything, and all he does is sit in his house all day moping around. My dad is threatening me all of the time, and has hit me alot in the past. I try to avoid him at all costs, but its impossible. He is even getting involved with people I know, which is going to make me loose everyone i've got. He has battered me and my mum before. He also threatens my grandma all the time, and controlls her. I need to leave here, as soon as please help me. ???

Best Answer

Don't you have any relatives, someone you can go to? or maybe you can go to a boarding school? <br />
but your mum and your grandma shouldn't stay there and remain the silence, I think it's time for them to make a move, and make a change in their lives, Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak.

Best Answer

Im 17 So i dont think ill be able to go to a boarding school and I live with my grandma, but my dad is trying to get involved with us again, and is threatening me and my friends and I need to leave quickly!! :(

Best Answer

Buy a tent, and live in the woods. Itwill help you with that anger management problem.

Best Answer

I disagree with that answer because if i did that anything could happen to me

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I get some money but not a lot to put down on a place. It would be nice to have my own so I can hunt and have a place to grow things.

Best Answer