if you are dumb enough to kill someone for no reason then the plain is big bubba will make you his girlfriend when you get to prison

Best Answer

I havent said im actually going to do it, but anyways the prison that is closest to where i live... everyone has there own cell and every cell have a flatscreen. WELCOME TO NORWAY!

Best Answer

wow, i am moving to Norway

Best Answer

yeah iknow, the prison system here is fuucked up

Best Answer

you need a straight jacket among other things

Best Answer

I'm really hoping this is a sick attempt at a joke to see what creative anwers u get. Still I'm having a hard time finding humor in it.

Best Answer

what is so sick about it?

Best Answer

If u can't see that then u need help. Do u have family or friends u love? What if they were someone elses "random person". Or even a stranger in general...that "random " person is someones child, sibling, relative, friend, ect.... do u have no compassion? There is something wrong with u and because I care...even about u...go find some help. I can usually laugh my *** off on here but this is a little too sick to be funny

Best Answer

sick puppy - make another appointment with your psychiatrist<br />
you know you can be found right?

Best Answer

found?

Best Answer

How about changing goals or are you a wimp? It takes a lot more courage to live a life that helps others.

Best Answer

Ask Stan

Best Answer