taythin taythin 16-17, F 2 Answers Jul 6 in Health

I never heard of that and did a search very cool. Hope you find someone and wish you luck!

Best Answer

Yeah, killing yourself by depriving your body of essential nutrients and energy is very cool indeed.

Best Answer

Hello. I am the undead. I was gullible enough to fall for a delusional societal construct over millions of years of evolution. Pleased to be of your assistance.

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

You're 16-17 years old. Your body needs nutrients to stay healthy. Depriving it of calories and nutrients could cause your heart to go into arrest. It looks like sh!t as well. Evolution favors curvy women because it allows them to carry nutrients for a baby. Anorexic women look like men. Not attractive, I also don't find death attractive.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure I asked for an ana buddy. Not for what a random guy thinks is attractive in his eyes. But thanks

Best Answer

No, it's biology dear. Your heart and body won't agree with you, either. Good luck with anemia, scurvy, grey skin, and losing your hair.

Best Answer