tarakate tarakate 22-25 12 Answers Nov 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Try getting a face. Really, an avatar that expresses what you would like to be would help.<br />
All your negative **** won't get you anything but grief. If you want someone to be a real best friend, offer something that would want to make someone want to be your best friend.<br />
Stating that you are weird (everybody is weird), or that you are ugly (wtf, really? and you posting this drama gets you what?) and 17 (great 17 with a profile that says you are 22-25, so you are a liar, people don't want to be friends with liars) isn't going to get you friends.<br />
Request that EP admins correct the age in your profile and join some of the teen groups on EP. Adults really don't care to be friends with teenagers because there is a bit of a legal issue, plus we don't have the same or like experiences. I do remember what it was like to be in high school but I really don't care to relive it with someone who is there. Find some people on here that are your age and you will get a real friend. But you will need a real profile and not a fake one in order to get real friends.

Best Answer

Wow thats how we *** insult to injury..:)hats off madam.u have done a detailed study on this kid.

Best Answer

M4fart, **** off. I'm not here to post rosey lies to this person. The kid lied plain and simple. I gave good advice. They need to get EP admins to correct their age so they can join groups appropriate to their age. If you don't like what I said then too damn bad.

Best Answer

Good answer

Best Answer

I so respect what you have written here and i so agree with you. And seconded every statement. I hope the person who posted this feels the same way. very good words :)

Best Answer

Are you ugly in looks or personality? Bc you see, personality REALLY outshines anything. And thank God you're weird bc you know you aren't a robot that looks and acts identical to everyone that does the same thing to belong. Have fun and believe me, high school kids will mean absolutely nothing to you the day you graduate and the world becomes yours!

Best Answer

Oh please get a life , you lied from the start saying your 22-25 .. go take a walk .. and stop feeling sorry for yourself

Best Answer

You won't have friends it you keep thinking those things about yourself. If you think negatively, you'll only attract people who want to use and abuse you.

Best Answer

you just need to find someone you can relate to. Just try being more social, join some sports, join clubs or ect. I know how hard it is to find someone who you can relate with. if you want to find a friend or even best friend you are going to have to try and open up to people. Some people on this website are nice and would love to find new people they can become friends with.

Best Answer

I am still weird and sadly still ugly : / <br />
I'm not 17 anymore, I'm much older now and I learn to live with my ugliness and my weirdness.<br />
Be you !<br />
People around you, have to accept you for who you are, if they don't , move on !<br />
You are an special YOU, never forget that!

Best Answer

Welcome to the club. I'm ugly and weird too.

Best Answer

lol u made me laugh ur the only one who isnt oooh ur not ugly oh noes gahd nu personality above allllz yepz but dats wat beautiful peep sayz becuz dey don no wat itz likes fukin cliches and yepz u can tell im weird already :3 this club is awesome cant wait to meet someone ugly and weird in person that wud be epic

Best Answer

Lie no lie! Ugly? Whatever dude! <br />
Buy a F**kn dog.

Best Answer

I can be your friend.

Best Answer

Have u been denied from doing anything coz ff ur looks.no.then y do u realy bother about ur looks bro.

Best Answer

you have to leave space to type (details) and then put the rest of the Q in the details box as far as being your friend , i have 2 young friends on here , are you a geek ? , i like geeks they're intelligent

Best Answer

Your not ugly! And weirdness is awesome I'm the queen of weirdness and I'm 13 we could be friends. if you want I could message you?

Best Answer