Ah...wikipedia is doing a blackout to make a point about legislation so you get the Miriam Webster freebie def instead (1): a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment <br />
I had an epiphany lying in the sun in a laudromat during college...the sun through the windows made those dust motes dance and I saw the universe in all it's splendor circling round and round. <br />
An epiphany is a very personal thing, a seamingly small vision that explodes in your mind, you stay open to having one and it will come.

Best Answer

Just remember this..." The light at the end of the tunnel is not always a train."

Best Answer

Good question. A good book is the best way to an eiphany The meaning of suffering by Victor Frank was onegood on for that .Or on the lighter side is Dorothy parker's short stories or poems. Those did it for me.

Best Answer