don't let them get you down

Best Answer

That lesson can really be applied to my life at the moment! very important words!

Best Answer

dont run to fast or you will get there to soon

Best Answer

Best one so far! Really made me think about things... I've been trying to grow up to fast..

Best Answer

"Know thy self and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and the universe"<br />
Cant believe i`m posting this twice in one day!

Best Answer

Very inspiring words! :P

Best Answer

I wish i could take the credit....But it was the inscription above the doors of the temple of apollo in ancient greece

Best Answer

Where to begin....

Best Answer

Exxxxxactly... so much to learn!

Best Answer

Yes what's your question about life?

Best Answer

Tell me how to live a great life? :)

Best Answer

Sure. Find someone you admire and respect and can make you a better person. Have fun and take risks.

Best Answer

I think im going to find it veeeery hard to find someone who I will admore and respect for a long period of time. Marraiges are breaking down EVERYWHERE. Puts me off the whole idea so much. Having fun and taking risks sounds soooo appealing! x)

Best Answer

I never said anything about marriage, but the strongest foundations are built on resoct, admiration and trust.

Best Answer

keep your tires properly inflated at all times.

Best Answer

If only i could afford a freaking car.

Best Answer

to live a great life, all you need is a wild mind, never let another dictate what to think (hope this helps :) )

Best Answer