qwklasop qwklasop 26-30 5 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Have a sayance in his room. Put a fish inside your room and let it rot for a few days. Tell him you hear voices telling you to start touching the knives. Accuse him of convoluted things that aren't true/make up conspiracy theories about how he's conspiring against you and then get overly upset as you explain them to him and do not back down. Make the Jenna Marbles face. Put up politically incorrect and offenses symbols all around your apt. Turn his half of the room into your office. "accidentally"/on purpose donate all of his stuff to charity. Eat food off of his bed. Whisper sweet nothings and or petty threats from across the room and when he asks what you said just say "nothing" and smile creepily. Make the overly attached girlfriend face every time he enters the room. Tell him you're voluntarily doing all of his laundry and then bleach all of his clothes on purpose. Pee on the toilet seat. Pee on the floor. Pee on the tub. Fake being drunk and THEN pee on his bed and then blame it on your imaginary dog. Tell him he's being deported to Iceland. Drink all of his booze. Put a rotting banana in between his pillow and the pillow case so it gets mushy when he sleeps. Set an alarm at four am every morning. Make really smelly foods for dinner. Refuse to play anything on the radio except children's music or Hanson. Get a Hanson poster and tell him every day how badly you want them to have a reunion but only if they have a back to back reunion with Savage Garden. Wake up every morning to "truly madly deeply" by savage garden and then sing it around your flat all day, with really overly in love googly eyes every time he happens to be in the room while you sing it. Tell him he doesn't have the title to his bed, and then present him with a fake title that you made, put the two beds together and have a girl over. Ask him every day what he thinks about (insert strange religion here). Call his mom every time he does something annoying.

Best Answer

You win, I will do all of those things Grand Master. Thank you.

Best Answer

the banana one is great, I've actually tried that one. XD

Best Answer

Yes .. why don't you move out first. Sounds like you're the one with the problem ... "Black magic"?? lol

Best Answer

I will if he doesn't by the end of winter. And it'll compromise the best relationship I've ever had and I dont want that. I want this freak out of my home, and I want it now. I don't care if he ends up under a bridge, he's had enough chances.

Best Answer

Hmmmm scare scare scare, whats his age??

Best Answer

>:)

Best Answer

32 and lazy and hard to impress...

Best Answer

._. Hmmm if its just to scare, one of my favourite is to turn the lights off before he comes in, hide at a place and make noise but if its to make him move out, is trash his place

Best Answer