Pray! ;) and He shall answer!

Best Answer

If you are religious, go to your church/temple/mosque and speak to the clergy there.

Best Answer

I've been struggling here for months!
thanks!

Best Answer

GOD IS LOVE.HE'S ALL THE STRENGTH & COURAGE YOU NEED.

Best Answer

the wizard od Oz will help u lol

Best Answer

I'm sorry you feel unsure of yourself and have low self-esteem. I'm struggling with dissonance between, "I need to do what's good for me" and "We're here to serve God and others."<br />
I don't know the answer to where to get courage from, but on my worst nights I take solace in the Gone With the Wind thing: "Tomorrow's another day." I can survive the night knowing that. And, strangely, as you get older, surviving those awful times really does make you stronger. You have lived through so much by now that you may surprise yourself with your resilience.<br />
Be well.

Best Answer

Why don't you go with me to see the Wizard? the Wizard of Oz is going to give me a brain

Best Answer

Seriously though talk to someone .....counselor or friends, get out and get some help , they are there to help lift your spirits and out of your rut.

Best Answer