home made chili complimented with fritos and cheese

Best Answer

Damn. I'm liking that.

Best Answer

I was think the same.

Best Answer

Hi<br />
Today making lasagne from the left over mince and sauce from the speg and meat balls made yesterday. Then will freeze for a meal next week <br />
Bio

Best Answer

Chocolate. On toast.

Best Answer

Tacos or chicken fajitas

Best Answer

pasta bake

Best Answer

I found a cube steak in the freezer and am going to cook it up and have a steak sandwich. Tempting to go to Sonic and get something since it's only a half-mile away but my food is healthier.

Best Answer

Your dinner plan is getting me on a sandwich hype. It takes me forever to stop making sandwiches once I start that hype. They're so good.

Best Answer

I am on that hype too. Last night tuna, hamburgers made at home the two days before. I usually cook a main dish or soup or something for dinner.

Best Answer

Hi
I love steak sandwich with steak sauce and onions I eat very little bread but this time I will be over

Bio

Best Answer

I ended up eating a TV dinner :(
But I made the barbecue pork in it a sand which lol.

Best Answer

Dead animal and chemical veg

Best Answer

HI
So you like to eat road kill lol interesting

Bio

Best Answer

Dead animal doesn't necessarily mean road kill. It's any non veggie meat on your plate lol. Some people do eat road kill to save money though.

Best Answer

A lamb tagine.

Best Answer