If you can't date, then wtf difference does it make? It's not like she's just gonna come over to blow you while you play Xbox, lol!

Best Answer

Ask her what you should do and why can't you date?

Best Answer

I don't know but my dads girlfriend is very... Uptight about dating

Best Answer

Is she the one or is she the Boss...and if you can't date why is this a big problem?

Best Answer

Well I can sneak around the rules, ie saying I'm hanging out with "only friends etc.. So I just wanted advice on this, that's all

Best Answer

If she does indeed like you, maybe you were rejected because she wasn't sure back then? or maybe she rejected you so she could think about it some more? I was once asked out by a girl and i instinctively said no, but i liked her and beat myself up for not thinking, maybe the same thing happened to her??? Or maybe your friend is joking around so you'd ask her again

Best Answer

Thanks, this is really helpful. I appreciate the help

Best Answer

All goods, I should add though, girls like confidence... dont go up and be nervous, treat her like a friend and ask her casually and with confidence

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Talk to her on the phone or do what kids your age do best: text message her 500 times a day.

Best Answer