Lazy girl gets 5 unpaid people, on-line, to write story for her. Two other girls. Three boys. Not one of the six is a good writer. sc<x>ript blows. All join UFO cult in the end.

Best Answer

I'm not lazy - I want IDEAS not a script written for me you pleb. I want ideas to help me WRITE a script!

Best Answer

I liked the movie Let The Right One In where the vampire was a young child. I thought of an idea that might be a bit too controversial for you: a young-looking vampire that preyed on child molesters. I suppose you could change it to serial killers, make a vampire version of the Showtime series Dexter. Somebody evil enough that we don't mind them getting eaten alive.

Best Answer

partner and i training at a gym makes a move finds out were lesbians doesnt like lesbians decides we need reforming gets ahold of his degenerate buddies and the hunt is on and so is the battle men vs women to the death<br />
ok i know its stupid but im waiting to get my hair done good lick with ur project<br />
crap i meant luck sorry

Best Answer

I have an idea for your story.The 6 kids are home alone they keep hearing creaking everywhere.The house is set along a cliff over looking the Pacific Ocean.They slowly go looking around the house for the creaking sounds.The house is 11,000 sq ft three levels.The creaking is actually the piece of land the house sits on is giving way. but they think there is someone inside.That is a start for you,don't forget to give me credit.

Best Answer

sounds awfully long for a youtube video ...<br />
I wish I could add anything but I would surely advise some horror movies or conversation with people who are into horror movies.

Best Answer

Basically.?

Best Answer