Basically I am an Actress/Writer/Movie Maker, & I have come up with a new & interesting idea for an online youtube show, which will then be made into a feature film. I don't want to give to much away about my idea at the moment, but I do need help from you guys to kick start this whole thing off. I need an idea for a short story. I want it to be a horror, so anything to do with Ghosts/Vampires/Werewolves/Psycho killers - you name it, I want it! ALTHOUGH - this will only be low-budget, so nothing to out there or expensive to film. It needs to be around 15-20 minutes long, have a cool twist & end on a cliff hanger. I want it to be interesting to both teenagers & adults alike, as this is the audience I am aiming for. I want a maximum of 6 characters - 3 boys, 3 girls. They can be friends, related, dating - dating but also having an affair with her best mate, ANYTHING to add drama! Please - serious answers only - & if I use your idea, you'll get credit I promise x
KelzDaily KelzDaily 26-30, F 13 Answers Jun 22, 2011

Lazy girl gets 5 unpaid people, on-line, to write story for her. Two other girls. Three boys. Not one of the six is a good writer. sc<x>ript blows. All join UFO cult in the end.

Best Answer

I'm not lazy - I want IDEAS not a script written for me you pleb. I want ideas to help me WRITE a script!

Best Answer

I liked the movie Let The Right One In where the vampire was a young child. I thought of an idea that might be a bit too controversial for you: a young-looking vampire that preyed on child molesters. I suppose you could change it to serial killers, make a vampire version of the Showtime series Dexter. Somebody evil enough that we don't mind them getting eaten alive.

Best Answer

partner and i training at a gym makes a move finds out were lesbians doesnt like lesbians decides we need reforming gets ahold of his degenerate buddies and the hunt is on and so is the battle men vs women to the death<br />
ok i know its stupid but im waiting to get my hair done good lick with ur project<br />
crap i meant luck sorry

Best Answer

I have an idea for your story.The 6 kids are home alone they keep hearing creaking everywhere.The house is set along a cliff over looking the Pacific Ocean.They slowly go looking around the house for the creaking sounds.The house is 11,000 sq ft three levels.The creaking is actually the piece of land the house sits on is giving way. but they think there is someone inside.That is a start for you,don't forget to give me credit.

Best Answer

sounds awfully long for a youtube video ...<br />
I wish I could add anything but I would surely advise some horror movies or conversation with people who are into horror movies.

Best Answer

If you message me with a snail mail mailing address, I can send you something I made that actually helps a writer generate good, original stories. You sound creative so I think you would get a lot out of this <br />
Story Box, as I call it. I have over a hundred phrases on pieces of paper that include both characters and situations, mostly what the film world calls "high interest" material. You shuffle them and mix them up and then select three of them and use them to brainstorm a story. You can do this any number of times or play around with the slips of paper in other ways. I keep the slips of paper in boxes and my students use this as writing prompts when they want to write fiction/drama. I would only be sending the slips of cardstock paper and you would have to find a place to keep it big enough to shuffle the prompts (an oatmeal box works well). Let me know if you are interested.

Best Answer

Basically.?

Best Answer