So many details, better off unraveled in the potential conversation this will create.
ShyShyShyShy ShyShyShyShy 13-15 11 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i just came across this story <br />
i am curious how is this going? still shy?

Best Answer

if hes doesnt have the balls enough to approach you, dont get involved. you will be the one always leading things. go get a guy with a spine.

Best Answer

Well I am a very very shy 15 year old guy. I would most likely never ask a girl out even if I really like her. That sounds super lame but thats how bad it is. Just write a letter and put it in his locker or just flat out tell him that you like him. If I like a girl i'll be really quite and blush a lot. Just don't be hard on shy guys because thats most likely the thing they fear most. I think I'm one of the few guys who arn't completely about getting in you pants. A lot of shy guys would never cheat because it was so hard to get a relationship and wouldn't dare ruin it. Shy guys are so sweet and caring though.

Best Answer

when talking to any guy, it is always best to talk about THEM!!!! ask him questions that are original- like "do you like sports? are you on a soccer team or anything? I love soccer" OR "So, have you ever heard of a website called the ExperienceProject? Iv made so many "virtual" friends! its nothing like Facebook, its so cool"

Best Answer

Okay. Yeah, I actually recently realized that for as much as I have really, really liked this guy for months, I don't know many of his specific favorite things. I ought to ake a shot at this. Thanks. Any other things?

Best Answer

are you saying you're shy too? if so, you could start a conversation (at a dance or somewhere) and go up to him and say "would you really think I'm a dork if I told you I had a dream last night and I think you were in it?"....and then make up something???? "oh yeah, it was a really strange dream and someone was chasing me to steal my coat, and then you just appeared there (I dont know why) and you were running with me, yelling Save your coat Save your coat! OR you could find a cool joke somewhere and go up and say "hey, have you heard this joke?" blah,blah, blah I'm not sure if boys that age are even thinking about girls! your best bet is to find out what he likes and develop a sudden interest in it!

Best Answer

I like the way you think. I'm not one for jokes, but the dream thing ought to work. I'll give that a try. :) And yeah, I'm quite shy. Thanks. :)

Best Answer

I am pretty experienced when it comes to picking up guys by using lies!

Best Answer

Haha, yeah. Fortunately I have quite a bit income with him, anyway, so lies aren't completely necessary for that part. But yeah, I understand. :)

Best Answer

Shy guys like their privacy. Don't be overeager or stalker-ish, that usually scares them. Approach them with a friendly and positive, but laid-back attitude to avoid intimidating them.

Best Answer

I've been worried about this, but wasn't sure if I was just me or not, so thanks for clearing that up. You seem quite intelligible, not saying e others aren't, but have you any other advice?

Best Answer

Ah, well. Umm, also, try not to be so sudden. It has to occur naturally. Maybe, do a little digging, find out clubs he attends, and go to them during lunch...? If you aren't able to talk to him, then, at least you can get to meet new people and learn new things. For example, maybe he's in the chess club. Go to a meeting, and maybe ask him to teach you how to play.

Best Answer

Okay. He is one of my pretty good/close friends, so I do hangout with him a lot, anyway. That seems doable. Thanks. :)

Best Answer

Stay out of peoples minds! Specially fifteen year old boys. You will just scare him away anyway.

Best Answer

Haha, he's 16 soon-to-be 17.

Best Answer

Yeah but all I hear is help<br />
U never say how

Best Answer

I'm open to most way of help. I'm not going to murder you for suggesting something that I dont peticularly like.

Best Answer