Stop being broken-hearted, and be awesome instead.

Best Answer

*nods* Exactly what I was thinking.

Best Answer

There must be 50 ways, :)

Best Answer

Look at all the answers to this question dating back to the opening of this site... OR.... find a new love. :) You will be okay, time heals all wounds hun. Give your time space and time and surround yourself with friends and family and you will be just fine until the next love comes around.

Best Answer

It's never easy and you may never fully get over that person. I fully haven't. But I had people around my that helped me through such a dark point in my lift and I am better for it. Have good people around you whether in the real world or here. Good friends are a treasure.

Best Answer

hmmm, well getting over someone who broke your heart, isn't always easy... You have to prove to that people that they aren't worth it, and you can do so much better than that person who broke your heart. Go out with some friends and have a really good time. Don't let your mind over think what happened. Don't let this person who brought you down keep you down, show them that you are better than that, and you can find someone so much different that WILL NOT break your heart, plus one day this person that broke your heart will see you with someone totally different, and he will realize what he is missing out on!

Best Answer

Of course you will --- why girls feel they never will is because #1 they have gained a false sense of security in a boy they really like; #2 they fantasize about the "what if" and the "dream" of "what it could be like" you are only in your teens. Do you know how many times you will change your mind about the boys you like over your lifetime? Do you know how many times you will change as a person over your lifetime? Please try and be active in other things like volunteering, running around your football field, doing sprints or reading a good book. Trust sweetie, the boys will come when they see you as an independent, smart, educated career women some day. That boy you like that you are afraid you will never get over, he will end up a big loser, possibly a drug addict or even a drop out. Let him be, go and find your own way in life. It's an exciting journey, you are young, don't let your feelings right now dictate your self confidence. Good Luck!

Best Answer

Get over itt !!!<br />
Got out meet new people .!<br />
change things about you ,

Best Answer

the time will heal it

Best Answer

Shift your attention to someone else

Best Answer