NeverAlone15 NeverAlone15 13-15, F 16 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Depression

its just part of the life !!! every one suffer from this type of condition !!! just let it go everything will be fine ok?

Best Answer

You are at a point in life that a lot of people go through. I haven't gotten to that point in my life but I'm sure it will happen at some point and I know the only thing that will help are other people. It may feel awkward to tell someone you know that you are depressed so I wouldn't do that! lol. Just start talking to people and start hanging with people. Some may not like you but who cares because there will be a lot of people that do like you. The more you start focusing on having a good time the more you will forget about being sad. I don't know what your scenario is but I do know it is probably another person making you feel bad. Either let them know or forget about them and start spending time with someone else. There are SOOOO many people out there you can be friends with. some will hurt you others won't so you just have to gamble.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

I have been the same as you ... at some point I thought that life didn't have meeting. But then I realized, why am I the only one who feel this way although physically and economically I am in a good condition. However, I still felt that emptiness within me. I directed all my focus and power to writing, and I forgot that pain. But then, it came again once I stopped. Then I realized, the only thing I miss is some people who would make my life better ... friends. I started to interact more with my friends, do lots of things for them, live my life day by day without stressing myself of the far future. And then, life became worth the living.

PS. I can be your friend :D <3

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

to acknowledge the fact you need to talk to someone is a start to become well again but i am here if you need some help i will listen and offer advice but will not judge you

Best Answer

Why don`t you start a group for teens who feel like yourself,I guarantee you, there are tons of teens who feel the same way..we all went through it :)

Best Answer

There are Good people here that will be willing to help so let them. You will not regret it.

Best Answer

if you want to talk im here message me

Best Answer

Everyone near enough feels like that at some point in there lives .. Dig deep inside yourself and be there for you instead .. Then it won't matter in the end the pain of the let down will be soothed by you in the end .. Your important nobody else

Best Answer

go to the story section ad tell your whole story

Best Answer

Just realize that SO many kids your age feel the same way, it's a part opf growing up. Just keep going ahead, get on with life, and things do get better. :(

Best Answer

it feels like i've been trapped for so long. i've tried to believe that for months.

Best Answer

But see, you've felt it for months. That's not really long in terms of the whole life that exists in front of you.

Best Answer

i have no friends, my family hates me and i can't stop hurting myself. i can't see a life for me anymore.

Best Answer

I know, but give it time and please don't give up

Best Answer

i can't do it anymore, i've talked to someone on here before and then they blocked me once i told them everything. i felt that i trusted him. i don't understand why he blocked me, he said he would be there to talk to... guess not! :'(

Best Answer

Talk to a teacher, a counselor, someone like that, someone you know in person and can count on

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

well you can always go learn how to surf...it cures everything

Best Answer

if you want, send me a message and tell me what's wrong, i'll listen (:

Best Answer

1-800-759-0700

Best Answer