I left my school friends in England who I didn't say good bye to them and probably never going to see them again and i lost interest in drawing which i used to be good at, it was quite recent ago. To me, I think my parent did this. I moved to 3 countries since I was little for my education and had been losing friends then. In Sydney, I hardly know them any more, was still there when i was in yr3 until yr 5. In England, I met a lot of friends their and found my talent and experienced a lot there, but when I left for yr 7 summer holiday I thought i was coming back until my mum told me i wasn't and going to US instead.I got really angry and stressed myself I didn't say goodbye to any of my friends in England except for 1 of them.Then when I came to America, I didn't let those stress, anger and sadness go.But even if i did, I'm going to high school and the system is extremely harder in US then England I can't keep up with the rest.My parent don't even know the place I'm in!!
lilyko238 lilyko238 13-15, F 12 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Depression

I am sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time. I have been alone and friendless throughout my life, so I understand your sadness. I keep hoping that things will get better for me. I hope they improve for you.

Best Answer

Take a breathe, you're healthy and alive enjoy life. Get out and talk to people, make friends, enjoy yourself. When I say this it sounds easy and I know its not, your situation sounds difficult but you have to try.

Best Answer

You get to be dead for a LOT longer than you get to be alive. Please. Please? Please! Try and enjoy it while it lasts. It is a one way door. Please do not pass through it before your time comes?

Best Answer

I feel your pain... dont do anything drastic, take it one day and one feeling at a time. Find another outlet for your hurt in someone who cares, namely your parents. You need their love and comfort right now.... I'll be praying hard for you. By God's grace you'll come through this a stronger person. Just hold on no matter how hard.

Best Answer

I moved to a different place and went to a completely different school... and I entered High School not knowing anyone. I felt like a stranger and I thought that I wouldn't find any better or good friends like I had before. I was totally wrong!!! Pretty soon I got into the new environment and finally realized what I was missing. Sometimes one doesn't appreciate the experiences that they're having until they have moved on. The USA is a wonderful place to meet great friends if you stay away from those that are into drugs, gangs/violence... Try to stay positive, do your schoolwork and learn as much as you can. Try to find a school buddy that'll help you with studying. Sometimes it can be hard to fit into a new place. Your parents must want the best for you if they kept moving you around and now you're in The USA. It's good sometimes to find work that's hard for you. Challenges are good... you shall overcome this obstacle if you keep pushing for the future. :) Maybe take a step back and just stare at a flower or a leaf for a moment. Notice all the beautiful things that you might have passed by without noticing before. You need to be optimistic to find greatness. Nothing is achieved with a, "no" attitude.

Best Answer

Honestly, I think you need a counsellor.<br />
EP is not a counselling service, and although some of us here may be qualified counsellors, there isn't much anyone can do to help you here.<br />
Please speak to an adult you can trust.<br />
Your mother, your siblings, a friend, an auntie, a teacher, anyone.

Best Answer

Sweetheart, everything is going to be okay. You can contact the schools you attended via the Internet and make contact with all of your former classmates and continue to keep in touch with them through telephone or email or text messages. Don't worry about any of that. Do the best you can in school, that's all you can do. The curriculum must surely be jumbled up from hopping from continent to continent and the principal at your school will surely understand the difficulty for you with the lack of continuity. Perhaps extra assignments or some tutoring would help in this situation. Do not ever think your problems are so insurmountable that ending your life is ever the answer. It's not. Find help and comfort at your school. Tell the nurse how you feel and they will find help for you. Take your life one day at a time and don't put so much pressure on yourself for the future. Everything will be fine even if you have some bad days. People would be crushed if anything happened to you. Love yourself for the value you have as a walking, talking, breathing human being, not because you can produce the perfect report card. Give yourself a break and catch your breath. You are special.

Best Answer

You need to let your parents lnow you are feeling and ask them to take you to see a counselor for professional help, so you can get the balance back to both your mind and your life.

Best Answer

The only thing I can suggest is that you talk to your parents about your situation, and why you feel the way you do. Moving around constantly is very stressful, and I'm sure they'll have some sort of understanding of your plight.

Best Answer