iwanttoendeverything iwanttoendeverything 13-15, F 16 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Suicide

Coming from someone who has experienced a friend commit suicide. I beg of you not to do it, you may feel alone but so many people out there will be there for you. It was absolutely devastating when I found out about my friend. Me as well as many others were so upset because if we would have known he even contemplated it we would have talked to him about it. He left this world without realizing how many people loved him, cared about him, wanted and needed him here with us. Its an awful thing for the world to lose a person in that way. It gets better in time. <br />
Coming also from a person who's thought about this... I know it is cliche but in time it gets better. It could be a day, a week, a month, a few months, a year. But it gets better. Do it for yourself and for a better future. <br />
Please contact the people from this site, they can help:<br />
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Best Answer

When I was 15 I tried to end my life because my family was abusive and messed up. I now have three beautiful children and although life is not easy I have found that God is real, he loves us and we have a purpose to fulfill on this earth and that there are others who will need what it is you have to bring to this world. But for the moment, a school counselor should be able to help you out with some resources since I dont know what all your dealing with. I think most of us have had these feelings at one time or another. And most of all talk to God, he made you and knows you and loves you more than anyone alive. He has helped me through a heap of troubles!

Best Answer

im here fi you need to chat.

Best Answer

Happiness is a spoon of sugar into the sea which is salty,happiness is for time being here on planet earth,but you can choose to remain happy.LG life is good

Best Answer

so you should talk to your parents about it , so my question is why do you want to do , did something bad happen ? how come your always sad?

Best Answer

Something bad did happen...

Best Answer

ok well if something bad happen , you shouldn't bottle it in, you can talk to me if you want too there a lot of people that would listen , so what did happen ?

Best Answer

Sweetheart, you can talk to anybody. I will listen if you need someone to talk to :)

Best Answer

go see a minister if no one else.remember dead is forever.and remember this there will be an autopsy.you can talk it over with us.if it's over a boy,don't kill your self,he will feel bad for awhile and move on.what is this over?please talk to us.

Best Answer

Please call a professional, if you're uncomfortable with friends or family...

Best Answer

We all feel like that sometimes, but be patient, life will get better and you will have much better happier days.

Best Answer

there's a light at the end of the tunnel. trust me.

Best Answer

Find a pastor. If you don't click, keep looking. I found a stranger once, she caught me crying...she checks up on me often now, no strings and I am grateful

Best Answer