msannmadden msannmadden 46-50, F 13 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Image & Weight

Yes you do. Here's a pistol. Use it wisely.

Best Answer

Yes, you do.

Best Answer

BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

You must be one of the fat ones she's talking about.

Best Answer

O_o

Best Answer

If your anorexia talk with a therapist if not then i do not understand the question.<br />
In all seriousness anorexia is not a joking matter :(

Best Answer

you can't eat because you don't want gain weight or because you are not hungry ? do you binge? you know what honey, you should not be so worried about your weight, you actually could put on some pounds, I weight 109 and I am 5'6, sometimes i look myself in the mirror and think I am disappearing,but my case is stress because college, because I do eat. Be too skinny is not really that sexy, you better off looking HEALTHY. and 10 pounds on you I am sure would look better. Hunger your body is one of the worst things you can do, as you don't have enough energy to do nothing, even your brain is affected, because you can't concentrate, your school grades fall and you feel tired all the time, moody and depressed. if you do binge, after a while it will become chronic , and then you won't be able to keep nothing down even if you want to, then you gonna get really sick. Maybe you should go see a psychologist and a nutritionist yes?

Best Answer

This sounds like a serious psychological problem. You should always be able to eat food If you have a stomach. If you had stomach cancer and had your stomach removed thanks to surgery there is not much you can do. I would suggest speaking with your physician and willing yourself to eat a proper diet.

Best Answer

What do you mean"can't eat"? Is there something that is physically preventing you from doing so?

Best Answer