simoneartis simoneartis 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

get laid

Best Answer

it usually takes me 2 flings to get over 1 serious relationship

Best Answer

i know exactly how u feel, after me and my boyfriend broke up it was really hard to forget about him, and to not be in any type of relationship with him, we dated for 5 years. and when u find someone who treats u right and makes u happy u forget all about that other person, be strong!! its hard but fresh pain is always hard to deal with. keep urself occupied, live ur life single for a bit and just enjoy it(:

Best Answer

Write down how u feel then have yourself a good cry then just say to yourself I can do better there is more than one fish in the sea.

Best Answer

Keep yourself busy. Do things that will better you and your life, it will give you a boost. Surround yourself with friends and family, get out there!! Theres someone out there for you ;)

Best Answer

Wish I had the Magic words for you, but if I did I'd use them on myself and I'd be able to stop missing her....

Best Answer

I don't know mate! I broke up with mine a year and six months back, but yet I can stop stalking her on Facebook sooo yeah!

Best Answer

You have to distract/divert by putting one two hobbies to front ...OR get a new boy to care and lookafter ...OR put your mind into your books/write ...

Best Answer

Me too, the only thing i have found is to find someone new.

Best Answer

Exercise, your mind can only focus on one thing at a time so if you are pushing your self you will not be able to focus on him. Reading, calling friends, cleaning, cooking. And try to remember the negatives of him all the time. Even if he is a nice person, for right now he needs to be an a$$hole!

Best Answer

lol I can think on 3-6 concurrent trains of thought while excercising, and women are supposed to be BETTER than men at multi-tasking, so while it'll probably help, she'll also probably still be thinking of him....

Best Answer

Any time you start to think about him just force yourself to think of something else. Find whatever distracts you Friends Family. Whatever it takes. For me I read, read read.

Best Answer