Arcentine Arcentine 22-25, M 16 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in EP

google pugs and if you still want to die you cant be helped

Best Answer

They're fun, funny, and cute dogs!

Best Answer

i used to have to but i think i'm beyond the help of videos to help

Best Answer

Hi, I'm a big cuddly tiger who doesn't bite, and I'm always willing to talk to people about whatever they want. Send me a message and we'll chat.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Yea, thats not a fun stage, but i did find it a good distraction. I am christian, so i tried to find a way to kill myself so that i would still get to heaven, i.e. suicide, but not suicide.<br />
I focused so hard on trying to find a way that it helped me forget my troubles a bit, i always enjoyed finding loopholes in things, like contracts or the anti-suicide thing in Christianity.<br />
I eventually went to see a counsellor, and then was put on pills, once they found pills that didnt make me crazy, they gave me the stability to sort out my problems, about 20 months later, i dont need them anymore.<br />
I would suggest you think about doing the same.

Best Answer

i am on meds and i had to stop seeing a conselour to return to school :/

Best Answer

Maybe the meds arent the right ones, I was originally on Fluoxetine (aka Prozac, Sarafem, Fontex etc), they didnt do much until i was on 60mg a day, then they made me kinda crazy, Sertraline (aka Zoloft or Lustral) worked in the end for me, but it still took over a year, and i only really made progress when the pressure was taken off.
When you find the right pills they should even you out at a numb, but manageable, kinda happy state. A good place to stay until you have a chance to reflect on things and just get better.

Best Answer

i'm on zoloft currently

Best Answer

Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255<br />
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Best Answer

i have before. they were useless

Best Answer

D: i honestly dont have any other methods ..... what about baby black pugs playing with kittens while trying to eat bacon as a baby monkey plays with thier tales

Best Answer

Best Answer

That's brilliant.. Bacon, kitties, ice cream and unicorn ****!

Best Answer

haha if i could see that, that would probably work

Best Answer

all i can say is i've been there, just sit tight, it's gonna pass and when it does you'll realise what a huge mistake you were about to commit...

Best Answer

it's so hard to have faith

Best Answer

Cliche as it is to say it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I thought about it last night, then I smartened up and realize as ****** as it feels today I can't wake up and change my mind. I wouldn't be able to eat delicious food like taro frozen yogurt, feel goosebumps at the first few notes of my favorite song, or snuggle in the crook of the neck of a guy I was crazy about. I'd never know that again if I ceased to exist. If I were dead, there'd be so reset button.<br />
The thing is nothing is really closed off to you, there's nothing really preventing you from doing anything about it. Mental health clinics are free and if not, people are on EP to talk to you because you are worth saving and I think you know youre worth saving because you came to us asking how to die. Thats just a cry for help because do you think if you really wanted to die, you'd tell everyone? Think about it...

Best Answer

yes i really want to die. that's why i'm asking for help. i tried once. i either want help or don't want to risk failing this time

Best Answer

No you don't want to die. If you did you know how to get it over with, no joke. Just for the love of all that's sacred, re-think things, christ.

Best Answer

Been there, done that.

Best Answer

me too, and i failed

Best Answer

You need professional help but that doesn't mean it's wrong or it can not be beneficial to ask nonprofessional's...like us. You need to divulge more. At least a few of the main sources of your severe depression for the genuinely concerned respondents here (myself included) to offer suggestions or insight that you may be overlooking. You can send a private message here and I will try my best. Don't give up!

Best Answer

i was getting professional help, but i had to return to college from medical leave and there's nothing up here to go to. and divulge more; abused by my step dad for 7 years, just broke up with my fiancee after 6 years of her cheating and tried to od. failed.

Best Answer

A bit general, but TY. Are you sure there aren't any private psychologist/psychiatrists in your current area? What about the major hospital...They should have a psychiatric ward. Anyway, the fact that you are in the midst of getting an education says more than the tragic events that you have endured. What are you studying? What year are you in? What is your GPA? Life is not easy, but you know that...and some of us get dealt a bad hand. But as I'm sure you also know, you have to be in it to win it. Why can't you see yourself having a good life? The future is what YOU make of it. I'm here for any chat you may want to have. Not completely unaware of the pains you are experiencing.

Best Answer

Dude, why exactly do you wanna kill yourself??? btw, whats your favourite hobby if you dont mind me asking???

Best Answer

because i'm so empty and lonely that it physically hurts. and sports and video games. i''m in school for game art

Best Answer

WHAT!!! Im pro at computing but im waaay not talented enough for autoCAD and stuff... So you'll get to design video games????

Best Answer

yeah, one day

Best Answer

Dude, ill kill you if you kill yourself... trust me, i was at exactly the same point as you not so long ago, best thing for it is finding someone whos similarto you that you can talk to about stuff thats bothering you... here, i'll take the first step, i just added you.

Best Answer

Yeah, we get this a lot on EP, especially from the 18-21 age group...so, how can we help you?

Best Answer

i don't know. i don't know what to do. i know i have to help myself to get better, but i can't see anything good in myself and idk how to

Best Answer

Well, the universe has no use for things that have no reason for existing, so you can't use that as an excuse...and you must have ended up here on Earth for SOME reason or another, so, maybe if you just EXIST for a few more years, the reason will become clearer to you than it is now...

Best Answer

A psychiatrist is a good place to start if you are seriously planning on offing yourself.

Best Answer

i had one before i returned to college. now there's nowhere i could even go

Best Answer

Read my profile story, please, called "God's Protective Hands". THE ANSWER IS... a right relationship with your Maker!

Best Answer

I sadly can't believe in god. if there is one, he surely hates me anyway

Best Answer

He's still the answer!

Best Answer

Call for a friend. Any friend. Ask him/her out to have a beer with you. Do it again tomorrow. Doesn't need to be with the same friend. If you don't have any friend, go to a public place where people drink and pay someone a beer. Chat a little about the person, try to get to know how your friend is doing or what is like the person that you're acquainting. Don't come tell me that you can't do that, because if you're willing to die, you can do anything.

Best Answer

I have no friends to call. After I moved away to college, nobody wants anything to do with me no matter how hard i try

Best Answer

Try harder. Think about how have you been trying and do something different. Be open to new relationships, even with people you wouldn't expect to be friends with you, or people that you yourself wouldn't like to be friends for what you know of them. I was feeling pretty lonely and down a few months ago... No I have some of the craziest friends that actually accepted me the way I am. Maybe the thing is this... We don't quite choose friends, but they choose us by the time that they accept what we are... No matter how odd we are. And then it's up to us to accept them the way they are. Also, everybody gives what can give. I have my limitations just like my friends does. But I'm grateful just for having some people to spent some time and laugh about life. Right now, that you're suffering, time is dilated, a week may seem like a year... But as soon as the cards change, you'll look back and say: Yeah, I it was hard, but I was stronger, and now here I am. Bet on people. You'll loose a lot, but eventually you'll win. It's easier than win any lottery.

Best Answer

i'll try. but everyone at my school is so selective

Best Answer

Think out of the box, think out of the school. Join some group of something... I don't know... Like cycling, or some other sport. :D

Best Answer