Recently, I have found my sister being "curious" but one thing that struck my mind is she is always on her Skype. I go and check it out and notice she is talking to this guy who says he is 31 ( Most likely a lie) he said he lives in our area ( Then why the hell is your timezone different?). I checked how many friends he has and it says 21. No big deal, might be some friends of his. My sister comes to say, he has other girls. I'm freaking out. There is no proof that this man said anything inappropriate to her. Or that she said anything to him. ( For all I know, I did not see anything) I don't even know why my 12 year old sister would be talking to a 31 year old. I need help. Please.
SourSweetGone SourSweetGone 13-15, F 2 Answers May 10 in Parenting & Family

Tell your parents .. now. We can't help .. but they should know what's going on.

Best Answer

You guys can't even help me hack into his account? Sucks , even if I do tell them , they block him , she will just add him back. It's like he has her in his grip.

Best Answer