Second day of being healthy :) 6-1-2011
Middnight915 Middnight915 16-17, F 11 Answers Jan 4, 2011

Where are you now with your weight goals?

Best Answer

Look yourself in the mirror and then go live the rest of the day wanting to change what you saw.

Best Answer

Motivation is all about personal will. Do you want to lose weight? Some people think they want to lose weight because someone around them either says they should or is losing weight also. Figure out why you want to lose weight, write down the reasons. When you feel the need for comfort food or second helpings just read why you want to lose weight, if it's a good enough reason for you than you'll be motivated not to make bad food choices.

Best Answer

A friend of mine posted her goal weight and her actual weight on a social site. She then set weekly public goals and held herself accountable by posting her actual weight every friday. She also posted exactly what she ate each day. She recieved lots of positive reinforcement from people with her progress.

Best Answer

Food Diary. I used one and saw how much I was eating and exercising. based on that, I could adjust what my food intake was. I also kept how much I weighed every day. When I saw it on a monthly basis, I saw how much I lost and I kept being motivated to keep trying to lose weight with each victory.

Best Answer

find a couple of other people who are trying to do the same and then you can help and motivate each other to try a little harder.

Best Answer

Just. Have. Fun. If it's not fun, Don't do it, give yourself a break! you're working too hard!

Best Answer