emoneayh emoneayh 18-21, F 9 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Maybe dr phil can help

Best Answer

not a male but try being their friend first . . . good luck

Best Answer

aquarius men go by the beat of their own drum they are the odd ball of the zodiac sign, the most intelligent, deep thinking, and the most philosophical. they don't let their emotions rule them, they always have a time and place for them all. they don't like games. they are very detached from their emotions but can be VERY romantic and great lovers. if you were to date an aquarius man you would pretty much have to already have a life of your own and totally independent from his because if you don't him being gone all the time will bother you. they are not homebodies. routine BORES the living **** out of them! they can be very cool and laid back but if you cross them then you might as well forget about them wanting to **** with you anymore. they value friendship. they are loyal friends themselves. they'll pretty much give you the shirt off their backs. very blunt in their words, like to tell it like it is. realists! they don't believe in fairytales. sex ermagawd! can charm the panties off of anyone! this is my understanding of the aquarius man.

P.S i'm married to one. ;) 6 years going strong! hope this helped hun!

Best Answer

Iv many years experience with Aquarius males, my brother, my sister and my manager all were one.....Have a tendency to forget your there unless you get them one to one basis I found

Best Answer

I'm Aquarius what you trying to figure out about Aquarius?

Best Answer

What do you want to figure out about the Aquarius male?

Best Answer