I have no emotions, can not read a book, write a poem, feel lost and drained, can not cry or laugh, HELP, any ideas on how to wake myself up?
BPDSAM23 BPDSAM23 26-30, F 11 Answers Sep 18, 2009

Stop being a Democrat and become informed!

Best Answer

Get on some meds to help you for a while. Get out and take a walk everyday. Talk to a professional. You'll get out of your funk!

Best Answer

Actually, this is the first time I have deleted one of my answers, sorry to be initially facetious I didn't read the other bit of your question. This is hard. Not a nice situation to be in. Nothing seem to hold any interest or seem worthwhile and it doesn't matter how may people urge you to do this that and the other thing to snap out of it, nothing appeals. All I can suggest is that you just do... stuff. Anything, go for walks, make phone calls, go somewhere you wouldn't normally go, throw yourself into unfamiliar situations, anything that shakes you up really. Most of it will probably be pointless but some of it may interest and you will at least find yourself doing 'something'. Hopefully this should start the ball rolling and once it does you will find that it will just keep going, maybe not in the direction you expected but then who can really say that they are now in the exact same position that they would have predicted even one year ago?

Best Answer

hi, go to the bathroom then get straight back into bed and come on here lol. No honestly go to your g.p and have a word with him, dont keep putting it off as it only makes matters worse. best of luck. x

Best Answer

Purple mescaline. It's a brave new world with that stuff.

Best Answer

If you are depressed .....anti-depressant......<br />
If you really just woke up...coffee......<br />
If you can't focus...exercise....<br />
P.S. I just read your experiences..You seem very depressed...You should probably see a Psych Doctor...It will get better.....

Best Answer

I take Folic Acid pills in the morning, and they help me break from morning lethargy better than coffee.

Best Answer