Well, I don't know what the e-mail said, so I can't give you a full on bucket of advice here, but if you're going to send him another e-mail, if it were me doing it, I would include how you guys first met, the good times, how you got through the bad, and that something as stupid as an e-mail he took wrong, an explanation would suffice of what made him say what he said to you and cause him to throw the friendship away like that, don't beg back, you get as mad as he did. Don't let him make you feel bad. He knows how much your friendship means and if it was cold turkey over this e-mail, I feel like there is more.

Best Answer

Thank you for your insight :') it means a lot.

Best Answer

JUST GIVE THEM SPACE IF THEY REALLY CARE THEY WILL C0ME BACK AND TALK WIT U WEN HE ARE SHE **** D0MN

Best Answer

Thank you :')

Best Answer

maybe give him sometime to "cool down".....before u try to talk to him again...put it this way, mybe sametime he is also having some other problems of his own and is not in the mood to talk....<br />
meantime dont be so hard on yourself...<br />
or perhaps when u do talk again...dont mentioned anything about today again? presume nothing ever happen....???<br />
Hope all will turns out well in the end...good luck

Best Answer

Thank you, really.....you helped me a lot :)

Best Answer

hope it helps....well..let me see the smile in ur face...well....hope october month is better day for u...

Best Answer

Thank you :) it is helping :)

Best Answer

Perhaps he saw something that was offensive to him, that may come off as ordain and normal to you.<br />
My best guess would be to give him some space... Letting him cool off from what ever it is that offended him and calling him another time would be beneficial to your relationship.

Best Answer

Thank you very much :')

Best Answer

aww don't be so sad. Your friend has reasons beyond what you can explain to yourself. When someone is strongly resisting any contact with you, you need to back off and avoid overdoing the effort to find an answer. He might not want to discuss the exact reason for his breakup but he has obviously heard your explanation and stands by his decision. Just let it go. Don't blame yourself.

Best Answer

I appreciate your answer....but I don't understand why this is happening, and I can't let it go at the moment....he meant so much to me.

Best Answer

It's okay, I know it's hard to let go. Just don't be hard on yourself. Remember he could have a different life than what you picture.

Best Answer

Yeah....I just need him to listen to me.

Best Answer

It depends on what you said might have offended him without realizing it

Best Answer

He said he would email me while I was out. And when I got back, I sent him, "You never responded :/ oh well, I love you and hope we can talk soon"

Best Answer

kinda clingy on your part no??

Best Answer

No....we both say I love you to each other. Our friendship was deep.

Best Answer

"kinda clingy".... doesn't warrant saying he never wanted to talk or write her again.

Best Answer

Thank you for defending me :')

Best Answer