Well not sure what I'm asking but I need help. I reject the idea that I'm the way I am now because of the way that I grew up. I'm 18 year old guy that idk who has a fear of intimacy. Who feels that I'm not good enough for any girl and blah blah blah. Well I have never had any type of relationship with a girl or kissed and so on. I made my first friend that is a girl was in my sophomore year in high school.Well it was more like I just knew them in school thats it. Any way I have read that u must let go of the past but u see my childhood wasnt the best but I always say that it was nothing and when I try to remember my childhood its mostly blank.I dont feel that I'm holding on to the past so thats that. I know for the girls thing some will say be a man and talk to them but were I live the girls act like their all that and like Im 18 I cant go up to any girls cause of underage thing and I want some one my age also I'm ugly wish I can write more but the word limit so sorry ifImnotclear.
prisonerofmyownmind prisonerofmyownmind 18-21, M 3 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Self Improvement

Well I always say the first step is confidence. If you think of your self as ugly, everyone else might as well think of you as ugly. See the handsome within and do what ever you need to do to make you feel good about your appearance (workout, acne cream, soap and deodorant, steak etc.) Looks don't mean shittysquak to some girls, this is where personality comes in. If you can make people laugh, you're basically perfect (well that's what u should tell yourself) but if you're negative 24/7 thats something to fix, or of you don't talk at all to the opposite sex just smile and ask to use a pencil for practice. Don't think of girls as a big deal. And look for the rriiight girls. The ones who look bitchhhy at all times. Those are off limits. Ugh I'm babbling I hope my tips were helpful. If you tell yourself you're sexy in the mirror everyday you'll believe it eventually. Not cocky just confident (:

Best Answer

Well I think I'm ok I only said ugly cause well I have only gotten one compliment about my looks like about 4 or 5 years ago I dont get compliments about anything and when I do
I remember them and I'm not sure if the girl that said it was joking cause she burst out laughing with her friend after she said it

Best Answer

Girls are weird we laugh at everything I can give you a heartfelt compliment if u want like in a completely non cybercreepy way if thats possible

Best Answer

What

Best Answer

I too need help but on a different issue.

Best Answer