holli26 holli26 22-25, F 9 Answers Feb 19 in LGBT

*whacks you with newspaper*<br />
dominate THAT!<br />
*grins*

Best Answer

Whips you pushes you to floor and rams a dido up your arse and makes you beg to have it **** you dominate that

Best Answer

*laughing*... boy am i glad this is virtual.... *grins*

Best Answer

Yeah lick my arse and beg for forgivness

Best Answer

Nah... think i'll skip that part...

Best Answer

Shut up ***** get on your knees and kiss my boots you dissobidient little ****;-) x

Best Answer

*blows raspberries @ you*

Best Answer

Whips you harder grabs your hair and makes you eT my *****

Best Answer

#eat

Best Answer

you're assuming my hair's long enough to grab hold of.... *laughs* pixie cut's are great... *thumbs nose @ you*

Best Answer

Lol lassoo you with my whip cuff you pushes you back on to bed leags tied and arms cuffed rubs my ***** all over your face and squirt on you leaving you soaked and begging for me to **** you. I say no your not worthy till you say sorry an grovel i wont untie you either

Best Answer

*rolls eyes* you keep assuming that you are stronger than me... there's no way you'd have even lassoed me... less likely that you would have done it with a whip. you're just not that fast... and to get me cuffed and legs tied? *grins* never would have happened... *Sticks thumbs in my ears, wrinkles nose, sticks tongue out, crosses eyes and waggles fingers at you while humming na na nana na nah.....*
nah. *smiles*

Best Answer

Ha god your such a ***** x **** it walks right up to you kisses you slides my hands down your pants puts yours down mine and whispers softlyin your ear your cute and ******* awsome. Dominate others with me.

Best Answer

*laughing*.... only if you ask nicely.

Best Answer

Sweet dominate others with me please xx

Best Answer

I'll think about it... Gotta go for now...
Je ne suis ni un sous ni un dom. je suis libre. *kiss*

Best Answer

Nothing to say

Best Answer

*grabs a metal quill and stabs your hand pinning it to the table* now dominate me!

Best Answer

Lifts table smashes you over the head shattering table rams a leg up your arse ad pins both your hands to the floor with quill. Have that ******

Best Answer

Bites you leg rips up floorboard smacks your head with a plank and hangs you by your *** out the 23rd floor of a flat

Best Answer

As if did your dreaming hun i tanked you when you was down stop snoring too its annoying

Best Answer

We both know if you keep acting like this we won't let you out of the asylum's soft room and you'll keep wearing that straight jacket so you don't hurt yourself again with that sharp knife dear

Best Answer

Hell wake up eventually

Best Answer

I woke ages ago and decided to let the doctors to chloroform you so you don't wake and try kill yourself for the past 8years you've been in a coma

Best Answer

Admit it your a danger to yourself

Best Answer

And u already dominated me. :) Aww.

Best Answer

I'll pass

Best Answer

Wimp

Best Answer

I'm still hurt so call me a wimp I don't care :P

Best Answer

So am I, so it wouldn't work :)

Best Answer

Answer: Are you ready for the ride?

Best Answer

The question is are you!

Best Answer

no, I'm sure that the question was: Are YOU ready for the ride?

Best Answer

Get on your knees and bow down to your new miss holli ***** of all *******

Best Answer