I want to dye my hair a dark (but vibrant) red. Similar to this: http://oi45.tinypic.com/ulmci.jpg (I played with the photo to get the color) Would you say do it or forget it?
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 19 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Fashion

Why not? You're a very attractive woman and whatever you do to your hair is going to look good.

Best Answer

My PC, is messed up, so I'm not going to try to go to link.<br />
All I know is, I LOVE your avatar pic! I like your hair color in that pic!!!!<br />
You're beautiful!!!!!

Best Answer

Like it as it is, just like you

Best Answer

as pretty as you are now I still think you will be a knock out with bangs

Best Answer

that looks really good. Brings out your eyes!! You do what you feel but I definitely say yes!

Best Answer

You look great either way....i personally am more inclined to say stay with black hair because I have black hair so I am just being prejudice. : )

Best Answer

I'd say forget it. That is so played out/overdone. <br />
Hope this does not offend. For the record, I think you look fabulous with your current color. Much more polished and stylish, IMO.

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

leave it the way it is!

Best Answer

i think you have a good hair color , may be after dye u will get hair loos problems because all of these products are made up from such chemicals that are not good for human. that what i think otherwise its up to you

Best Answer

Not to many votes for the red.......I agree

Best Answer

you look great. you have fair skin, so kind of an auburn colour would look good on you too.

Best Answer

Do it. If you don't like it, just dye it back. Or shave your head. :D

Best Answer

WOW THE COLOUR IS AWESOME keep it♥

Best Answer

No, I'm thinking lighter would be a better change!

Best Answer

Like...blonde? ('o')

Best Answer

Do not do blonde lol.

Best Answer

I did once, and I got more compliments than with any other color, but I *hated* it. lol

Best Answer

i'm no help. I've have the same color, style of hair since the 60s. lol....

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer