Your friends are not trained professionals. It makes a difference.

Best Answer

That's where self-reliance comes into play. When all else fails, you don't.

Best Answer

what type of help you need ?

Best Answer

Depression, emotional and mental stuff from being abused, bullied, molested everything...it's not easy to forget and when I get too stressed I just get really sad. Or if I meet a guy I like I just feel like **** because I think I'm crazy and no one wants to date a psycho chick

Best Answer

You overcome it and engaged yourself in creative work --- Hugz for you

Best Answer

What do you need help with?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I suffer from many of the same things. I have a psychiatrist. I see him once a month. I have one friend that I confide in because she is non-judgemental and very caring. I use EP a lot to write out my thoughts as stories and confessions. It is my personal diary. If you have the opportunity to speak with a professional I think it would help you a lot. I wish for you good things.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

What do you need help for/with?

Best Answer

This is what helped me.
Taking very good practical care of myself - eat right, sleep right, exercise well, keep up grades in school / performance at work and then taking some time away from all other distractions to help myself heal. I made a commitment to myself. I learnt no one can help me if I don't help myself. I couldn't afford a therapist but I still didn't give up on getting healed. For almost 2 years, I dedicated every weekend / free day that I had from work/school to helping myself heal. I'd visit local parks, zoos, gardens and just sit there for as many hours as I needed to, letting nature heal me in the way that I needed healing and in the way that only she can heal.
Most of the people I knew were broken in some way and very few knew how to channel healing to others. Nature on the other hand I observed, no matter how broken she may look to us, is always present with healing energy for us, we just need to learn to tune in and allow the healing to come through for us.

Best Answer