I'm Scottish what ya wanna know?

Best Answer

As you can see from my question I am looking for info on moving from Canada to there. I do have a family member that was born in the UK, as well as extended family (aunt, uncles, cousins) that are still living there. I am just not sure on the best way to start. Looking for people who have done the application successfully and can shed some light. :)

Best Answer

don't go to Glasgow, no soap there

Best Answer

Can you understand the lingo? You try and understand them after a all day binge in a Glasgow pub

Best Answer

Good thing I am over day binges!

Best Answer

why would you leave Canada?.. I heard it was awesome over there..

Best Answer

Where are you from? I do love Canada and I know how lucky and blessed I am to be born in such a beautiful country. Perhaps I am having a midlife crisis! ;)

Best Answer

I am from America and Ive visited Canada a few times and loved every minute of it ..

Best Answer

Have you ever been to Scotland? Do you know where you will be living? are you going to work or study?

Best Answer

No, I have looked at Edinburgh and a few places outside of there but that is about it.

Best Answer

I imagine I would be working while there.

Best Answer

You will need to get work visas. Make sure to register with the Canadian embassy before you leave.

Best Answer

bring your own food

Best Answer

Yes, the Scottish salad is chips

Best Answer

GO!!! My dream is to move to Scotland one day. :) you are lucky.

Best Answer

I have dreamt of moving there since I was a very young child. It is odd, something pulling me there and I have no idea what... if you want to go you should!

Best Answer

u still wanna go to scotland?

Best Answer

Let me link you up with a friend of mine. He's the Human Resources Manager to an oil firm. He can help you get a sales job with the company, at least you could e making up to $12k. I don't think you will need much experience to do this job. Contact him with an application for a sales job in his company. I'm sure he can help you. Just write him an email at: agipoilcoy1@aol.com . I wish you well my friend. Just take life easy, okay?

Best Answer