It feels like daggers are being stabbed in my legs right now, I have a personal trainer and i need to recover enough by tomorrow to be of use. is there anything i can do to speed this up? I hear ice baths take it away right away.
Arorin Arorin 22-25, M 16 Answers Jul 31, 2012

I think the chemist sells recovery tips. You just put them on.

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

Morphine.

Best Answer

Sorry, I'll consult you first next time.

Best Answer

drug free since yesterday and still going strong.

Best Answer

When your legs are sore high steps that can relieve them, it worked for me. I guess you do soft exercising to recover from hard exercising. Stay active even when you feel like only resting.

Best Answer

Yeah this answer is a bit late

Best Answer

First make sure your just sore and not injured. Then what works for me is water/Gatorade , ibuprofen and work it out.

Best Answer

seems a lot of people say this

Best Answer

Ya. Lol. If you want to be a real badass skip the ibuprofen. You'll know exactly which muscles are sore. On a serious note I was told that the ibuprofen helps by keeping the tightness down and the blood flowing to the muscles for healing.

Best Answer

proteen shakes after work out . it will get easyer hang inthere your train will realize your sore and should ajust. have ya doing diff musle groups diff days. i sure if pro he or she knows .

Best Answer

I am use to working out but i am in training for the special forces right now. I want to pass the test.

Best Answer

Rest is the biggest thing...........don't work hard again tomorrow or you will cause bigger problems.........you can try rubbing or massaging and make sure you keep drinking lots of fluids, muscles sometimes hurt if your not hydrated.........I work out a lot too.

Best Answer

today was my rest day, it is every other day.

Best Answer

Take a couple of calcium pills. Relax for a couple of hours. Massage the sore muscles if you can.<br />
I guess if you can tolerate an ice bath, you are a much tougher person that I am. Calcium is the best I have found.

Best Answer

I have never tried it, but i hear it takes it away by getting the acid out of the muscles or something.

Best Answer

I think my heart would stop if I got into an ice bath.

Best Answer

Water, Advil, sleep, milk. That's all I got : / I used to use bengay like lotion at night, which seemed to help too.

Best Answer

advil is probably a good idea

Best Answer

#1 get some potassium in your system pronto! Best source is coconut water! Twice as much as bananas. #2 Take a hot bath with lots of epsom salts #3 take some ibuprofen, #4 add some magnesium citrate supplements to your evening routine #5 keep up the good work and feel better soon!

Best Answer

i see, i guess i will give that a shot

Best Answer

Fiber mialgia ( can't spell it ) maybe?

Best Answer

never heard of it.

Best Answer

Don't move...For a month and it won't hurt...jk...You have to work the soreness out

Best Answer

i did an easy cardio day today

Best Answer

Can't speed it up as far as I know. You made minor tears in the muscles that need rest and time to heal.

Best Answer

i know there is a way that allows athletes to train like this.

Best Answer