I don't know what to do any more i feel like i depress my boyfriend it makes me sad to see him so upset i'm having alot of problems in my life and sometimes it effects us.Would he be happier if i left him i want whats best for him i love him so much.
iwanttobeafashionesigner iwanttobeafashionesigner 22-25, F 4 Answers Jun 4 in Dating & Relationships

I would talk to him about what you're feeling and your concern for him. If you make each other sad, then, logically, yes, you should be apart. But if you two decide that the happiness your relationship brings outweighs the external sadness that weighs you down, then you should stay together. Hope this helps :) best of luck

Best Answer

Ok i usually do .Well i want to fix it i love him alot i wont give up easily.

Best Answer

Thank you very much best of luck to you too

Best Answer

if you are going to be with each other you have to talk and work with each other or it will never work<br />
if you are a couple you work as a couple

Best Answer

Just be honest with him, tell him how you feel, when you are with someone then you need to be able to communicate with them! If he loves you back then he will be able to listen to you! You should try not to take things out on him when you're having other problems and give him the opportunity to open up to you too!

Best Answer

Its just well im not mean to him or anything its well im not suppose to have a boyfriend so sometimes i logout when i talk to him and come back when im sure noones looking at me.Thank you for your adivce.

Best Answer

You're welcome :) how come you're not supposed to have a bf?

Best Answer

My religion only allows marriage anything before isn't allowed such as sex or having a boyfriend but he did ask me to marry him.

Best Answer

Ok, I understand that and it does make things a little more difficult! I'm sure he also gets why you act that way too! What did you say when he asked you to marry him? And where do you live? Because even though it goes against your religion, I sense that that isn't really the problem because you are dating him, more other factors which I guess are family, friends or your society in general! Idk, just guessing!

Best Answer

I said yes but we can't marry now cuz were both young and all.I now live in Qatar at the moment i travel alot.Well actually it is i'm not good at hiding things i got caught more then once talking to him but yes your right there are way more problems then having a boyfriend,yes i do have family problems ,friends no problems there.

Best Answer

Hmmm, seems to be quite a difficult situation you are in and it's sad that even though you love him, and he loves you, you are not allowed to be together! I hope you manage to find a solution that makes you both happy, but I wouldn't just say no to marriage because you are young! I guess if you travel a lot though, then it can make it hard to settle down!

Best Answer

Yeah it sucks he lives in America well its not that were not allowed to be together its that we live in different countries.I'm actually scared of marriage i mean the thought of living with someone for the rest of my life then the responsibilities of marriage and the mouney, and kids well they need alot if i have kids i want to give them everything i cant do that now . Plus i want to finish my education .Yeah and theres that.Thank you so much may you have happiness in life and joy :)

Best Answer

What do you do that makes him upset? Does he get upset by your simple action or does he cooperate a lot with you?

Best Answer

Going offline without telling him i come back though its just to check if anyones looking at me.Maybe sometimes my mood swings effect it.

Best Answer