Have you tried AA meetings?

Best Answer

i have 2 very good friends. Both had a very long term serious drinking problem. Both were helped by going to AA (Alcoholics Anonymous)..please consider doing that..AA has a proven track record..It will not be an easy path..but it is a doable path..and it does work..it is not a pipe dream..I wish you the courage to help yourself, and conatct AA, and attend that first meeting..I wish you well.. I wish you your health, and your life back.

Best Answer

The only possible way you can quit something is to replace it with something else. Like maybe a hobby ..anything to keep your mind occupied as to not think about it.

Best Answer

got o AA, or get counseling, or go to some other organization with a good track record. I have been sober for 33-1/2 years, and will be honest with you. With me, it was a God thing. I don't even WANT a drink now. It is not a temptation. So, I am delivered, not just recovering, but it's all good.

Best Answer