emoneayh emoneayh 18-21, F 8 Answers Jun 9, 2012

u just need to dance with the flow sooner or latter u findout yourself alone what is the best way to do...cheeerrrss

Best Answer

I'm an Aquarius male. Perhaps I can help. What is your problem?

Best Answer

whats up? o.O

Best Answer

If you love a female how would you let her know you loved her

Best Answer

with something like that id take her to dinner n after wards confess my feelings to her but you also have to understand that im pretty blunt about somethings.

Best Answer

Just asking because everytime I ask the Aquarius male something if his feelings is involved he wont tell me and change the subject

Best Answer

that would most likely be a yes if he does that. does he look you in the eyes or turn away n change the subject?

Best Answer

When I ask him its through the phone

Best Answer

if you can id ask him to his face. if his voice is breaking up then id say its something to do with his feelings but which ones i couldnt say with seeing his face cause the face does things that you dont realize give you away if youre lying

Best Answer

them aquarius males SAY they're helping - but they're just trying to get in your pants honey....

Best Answer

No I need some advice from one ...a male I'm dealing with is one and he confuses me

Best Answer

case in point honey - case in point.....

Best Answer

Lol they aggrivating

Best Answer

This will likely not change. Depending on other parts of his personality, he's likely going to be be, and remain, very emotionally aloof. And he will never say he loves you until he know he does.

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

yes i can answer you, i m aquarius.

Best Answer