3 Months ago my brother brought in a friend of his as a way of helping him out, but 3 months ago things were going a little better in terms of income or anything like such now thier not and we cannot afford to have him here taking up a room when I have a more suitable candidate in which the rent could be further split and therefor easier on us. Technically its my brothers responsibility but he seems to have no will so I'm asking for advice on getting this freeloader out of my place. Sofar I changed the password to my wireless connection as he uses his ps3 on it and woke me up while I'm trying to rest my cold away.
ianlarctheuglyloser ianlarctheuglyloser 22-25, M 15 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

Tell him he's got to cough up his share of rent and bills or get gone. I'd say give him until the end of the month, then he either pays his share or finds his stuff on the curb.

Since I expect the latter will happen, change the locks when you do.

Also, hide all valuables for a while, starting immediately

People you throw out may come back and clean you out, seen that happen.

I've had a couch surfer I helped out take some valuable parting "gifts."

People can be douches; be prepared.

Best Answer

I agree with this answer. Give him 2 weeks to pay or out, and make up a contract, get him to sign it, saying how much for utensils and rent. Your brother is mostly at fault for allowing this to continue so long.

Best Answer

I just seen more on the situation 2 weeks I'm not giving any days im putting my foot down after I get my rest

Best Answer

Lol shouldn't be too hard say Get da fook out

Best Answer

You get yourself a wide stance. Steel toe boots are always helpful in these situations. You take the key, open the door... Aim for the butt cheek closest and give him a imprinted reminder of your shoe size on his azz.

Best Answer

Tell him to leave. Tell him his presence is a problem. If he doesn't leave tell your brother either he go's or you both go! Your brother will do the rest! A friend did it to his brother and the guy was gone the next day! Good luck to you!

Best Answer

get out works

Best Answer

Why can't you just tell him that its been too long and that he needs to either move on or pay his share? Give him the notice period to look for something adequate. Might lose a friend, but then... some things are more important than inconsiderate friends.

Best Answer

Quit being a *****.

Best Answer

Give him a heads up you gotta have the empathy to at least give him a chance to either get a job or find somewhere else hes had 3 months thats perfect time finding a job isnt easy but if theres a will theres a way try to help him find one if he knows his shelter in on the line he'll manage to find one

Best Answer

He gained some cash recently and it was enough to help out on the bills he should contribute a share to, he bought psn cards a few video games and spared 30$ buying himself junkfood with the rest, I think I past any need for empathy

Best Answer

Be stern with him tell him to quit spending the money he basically owes you jus dont beat around the bush i know its easier said than done cause confrontation always sucks with someone you have some kind of friendship towards but basically its your house dude and he either pays up and shuts up or gets out....sure hell prolly ***** about it and get mad but hell see clearly eventually

Best Answer

Hes being taken out this week since he cant take me seriously I have someone he will take seriously

Best Answer

Big bubba here he comes...Lmfao

Best Answer

You need to point out that him living there is not working out! You have the ultimate say!

Best Answer

I have and the moron thinks I'm joking I've worked something out anyway at this point

Best Answer

Well that's good :)

Best Answer

that is why we should develop principles at early age. you shouldn't let anyone do that to you. just tell them he needs to leave

Best Answer

I have principles and have kicked someone out before but this one is a moron and thinks im joking

Best Answer

well, he's probably using ignorance as an excuse. what will happen if you call the cops? just wondering...

Best Answer

Probably a lot more than I know as I suspect my brother gets his income dealing drugs for someone, anyway I worked it out and this week end it should be dealt with

Best Answer

ah, goodluck!

Best Answer