Just tell her. Time will come that you would have to tell her anyway. And whatever her reaction may be, just accept it. At least you'll ease yourself of guilt.

Best Answer

i don't get why you want to tell them at this point. i'm bisexual, 34 years old and my father doesn't even know. we're not religious either, i just don't care for my parents to think about my sex life. if you haz a bf now and you're female it's not really important to break out the news right now, imho. my mother knows about my orientation and even at my age she still grosses out over it... i wazn't really sure all my life because i felt that looking at and getting interested in girls romantically waz morally wrong. took me a fair bit of personal work to get to understanding that i waz ok eventually. <br />
so yeah, if it's possibly going to strain relations with the parents or get you kicked out of home i wouldn't mention it.

Best Answer

Tysm I wouldn't tell her I'll let her find out on her own...lol

Best Answer

I came out to my mom..it was easy she accepted me

Best Answer

she will get over it and if not then she won't be there wnen you need her speak up and don't let others decide who you can be in front of them moms are humans to

Best Answer

Lol OK thank u..

Best Answer

seem s no one can prove we get more than one shot at life so live it the way you want, and if honest and open makes you happy, don't do it half way

Best Answer

I understand your feelings of guilt. You have had that sigma drumed into you by your family about gay things. <br />
It is time for you to either give that lifestyle up or own it. If you own it then you need to work on getting some counseling to help you realize you have to do what you feel is you. This what growing up is all about and that is protecting yourself while living the life you want to live. Check in the yellow pages under counseling.

Best Answer