Go and see him, talk to him sometimes it's hard being back

Best Answer

my mistake was probably already stressing him out and ask him when we can see eacht other . i know he has a 4 day this week starting tomorrow but no trying to ask to meet up or nothing. he was never the type of guy to go out party and drinking.. so i dont think he is gonna do something with his friends.. but i dont know whats going on. like i said i dont wanna stress him out and keep asking when we can see each other..

Best Answer

Well if it's been 11 days I would say ask to meet, most guys want to see their girls when they get back.

Best Answer

i thought so to he wanted to .. he came over one time although he had class in the morning. but why not keep trying to see me. i dont know.... i know for sure also that he didnt even get to see his daughter yet that is living in the same town like me... its just weird i asked him 2 days ago when we can see again and he said friday ( meaning tomorrow ) but so far nothing from him.......

Best Answer

Well I guess you'd have to ask him what's going on. Or talk to his family or other friends if he is being weird in general or just to you. It could well be him having a reintegration cultural shock or even ptsd.

Best Answer

its not.make sure the man u give it too is worth having it.

Best Answer

7 months is a long time to be away from someone. i'm sure he has a TON of stuff to do, give it time and ask him about it.

Best Answer

Military can change people a lot. I don't think he was just sending those text messages from Afghanistan just because he was bored. Did you try to understand what happened there? Maybe he is terrified or frightened. Do not despair. Stay strong my friend! And don't try to make him first show you that he wants you. You can simply ask him how he is after what he did there, in Afghanistan. Love him more 'cause I think this is one of the moments he needs it most. Good luck!

Best Answer

i dont know why i should show him even more that i love him when he puts me off like that and ignores me and not wanting to see me. i supported him all the way while he was down there. ...

Best Answer

I know its hard. I have been in the same situation once...I loved him even more and I discovered that he was really affected by the war he had fought into. He needed a psychiatrist's help, but managed to get over.

Best Answer

so what should i do. just wait till he comes back to me ?

Best Answer

Not really? Talk to him. Be sure you get things straight and clearly understood. Show him how beautiful you are and remind him all the moments you've spent together that worth being re-lived.

Best Answer

I think you should ask him

Best Answer

i just dont wanna stress him out and pull more away from me

Best Answer