why don't you just get your own man and quit sweating it ,,if he is cheating on her with you ,whats the odds if you end up with him and he grows tired of you he wont cheat on you ,,it was funny when my ex told me she was getting a divorce because her husband was cheating on her ,,,she cheated on me ,,,,,lol lol as some say Karma is a beotch

Best Answer

being the other woman must be great at first but not now if he never going to leave his partner why bother with it get yourself a good single nice guy

Best Answer

I guess you need someone to talk to. You can have my time

Best Answer

I just don't know what to do with my life anymore

Best Answer

I am sorry but you know it is definitely wrong but still pursued with it, you must have readied yourslelf that this was going to happen. But don't think this is the end. I hope this will be the bridge to your change. This is the start of your new BETTER life. Never allow yourself to be the other woman again because 1) it is wrong 2) you are just seen as an option. You have to know your value so other people will know your worth.

Best Answer