ECrierie ECrierie 16-17, M 3 Answers Sep 2 in Hobbies

Step 1: Use a hammer
Step 2: Use a bigger hammer if Step 1 doesn't work

Problem solved. No charge.

Best Answer

That how you fix the red ring of death on a xbox360 :P

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

What is the problem?

Best Answer

My dad slam it shut on me at one point and when ever I try to start it up it tells me there was a disk reading error and it tells me to press CTRL + ALT + DEL To restart it... But when I do it just goes to the same screen. The problem is that I have some photos and files on there that are I replaceable

Best Answer

You should try opening it up and checking the cable attached to the hard drive, It may have come loose.

Best Answer

I can try that my only fear is making the problem worse

Best Answer

You can not make it much worse, it already will not boot up. What laptop is it?

Best Answer

Think pad T400

Best Answer

I believe the hard drive is located in the bottom right hand corner, it can be removed be undoing the singular screw and taking off the cap.

Best Answer

Can't seem to get the rest of the screws undone... It's funny I have a inter tool box full of screw drivers but not one that really matches them...

Best Answer

K nm I am going to take it to the professionals... But thanks for the help :)

Best Answer

what's wrong with it?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Find a company or someone whose job is to fix computers...they'll take out the hard disk and attach it to another computer maybe,and will then fix your problme

Best Answer