MixedMulatto MixedMulatto 18-21, M 3 Answers Jan 18 in Community

You can hold a public rap , anyone having a rap they want to make public, good and popular one for the public , include some grannies in there , I'll be your first contestant ! I do the "CONGO" in rap! It's real cool , long and has a lot of beat to it. Hold it at a Park and very public to prepare for the real night of the Funraiser where the door tickets is where yu will raise some big money, see if you can rent a Theater,...if your a guy get a girl to help you , a party planner like of girl, into fashion and design. or you might be able to do most of it yourself . I would say there are 6 judges on your panel plus half of the votes will be the public's . WHAT A NIGHT !

Best Answer

What kind of non-profit is it? What kind of staff resources do you have available? What is your geographic location and what kind of target demographic do you have access to?

Best Answer

It's geared toward helping the community and people that I see need help. It's in Tallahassee Florida. I started it when I was 18 two Octobers ago. I am I need funds because of how new it is.

Best Answer

If you are looking for money for a particular project that your organization is engaged in within your community you can try Kickstarter.com. You should also try going to your local public library and making an appointment with a librarian who can show you the basics of grant-writing.

Best Answer

Thanks I didn't think about that

Best Answer

you can have a fundraiser at a restaurant (pancakes, spagetti, etc.)<br />
you can get schools and community involved by sponsoring one time out at a fast food place - some of the money raised will go towards your organization.

Best Answer

I've done that once and it worked pretty well. But most restaurants want to see the I am 5o1c3 which is tax exemption. But in order to get that I have to raise more money to attain it.

Best Answer