Like really I just spent so long writing a song about my love for weed... I was stoned while I did it and I thought it was going to be awesome.. in reality it is horrible.. Help, please?
imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Music

just look around .. the more you see the more you know and feel...and let no musician, poet ghosts influence you..

Best Answer

Your past is flat, it will not change, let your ghost rest in peace for a change. Today is tomorrow's yesterday, live for no regrets, this moment is the test every moment with you is proof I am alive.

Just a few random thoughts for you, some are from poems I wrote. I am launching out of dark ages, Copernicus is rising to see the future round and full of more than chance.

Best Answer

What else do you LOVE? :)

Best Answer

Oh! No one writes songs about Canadian girls. I think there's only one (by dean Brody), so it'd be cool to see more =)

Keep on givin'r

Best Answer

You write songs but have no ideas? Give it up please.

Best Answer

That's mean.

Best Answer

excuse me.. everyone gets to a point where they run out of ideas.. events, emotions, and memories is what I usually write about.. about and well im getting low on them..

Best Answer

No talent, no music. Face facts.

Best Answer

You are ignorant.. apparently you have no idea what you are talking about, so the best thing for you to do is shut the **** up..

Best Answer

inspiration needs to come from within..

perhaps try writing when you are not stoned.. i have noticed that even though many people feel inspired while high, they cannot manage to write coherently in that state...

Best Answer

Lol yes you are right.. when I sobered up a read what I wrote... it was mainly me rambling on and on about how amazing weed is..

Best Answer

perhaps when you are stoned simply write down ideas as they come to you.. and when you are sober use those to compose well written songs..

Best Answer

Start with a C chord?

Best Answer

Or record it all and then listen to it later and pick out the good parts when you're sober

Best Answer